Civic Type R
There is no denying that the Civic Type R is a machine built for one thing: performance. When you get behind the wheel of the Civic Type R, you can expect white knuckles. The newest addition to the Type R family took Honda 5 years to perfect and is crushing track records. The machine has already taken the title as the current FWD record holder for the legendary Nurburgring track in Germany.
Over the last 22 years, only four Hondas have ever been branded with the infamous red ‘Type R’ badge – the NSX, Accord, Integra, and the Civic. Each machine pushed the boundaries of vehicle performance, and it’s easy to see why this latest addition is the most extreme yet.
The Civic Type R is available to order now. Sign up now for further information.
Civic Type R Features:
• Race-inspired Lightweight Bucket Front Seats keep you in place during hard corners while still being comfortable enough for your daily drives.
• +R Driving Mode is one of three customized drive modes that automatically retunes the suspension, throttle and steering settings for maximum performance.
• A Customizable Digital Meter Display shows you boost pressure, g-forces and track times so you can maximize your performance.• The 2.0-liter i-VTEC® Turbocharged Engine is exclusive to the Civic Type R, kicking out 306 horsepower* and 295 lb.-ft. of torque*.
• The Adaptive Damper System (ADS) controls the suspension action for heart-pumping handling and stability on the road or the track.
• A Limited Slip Differential offers tighter cornering and better control for more confidence behind the wheel.
• A Track-Tested Aero Kit features front and side splitters, a rear diffuser, vortex generators and a wing, all designed to keep the Civic Type R planted on the asphalt.